Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's been a while...

And unfortunately, that's because I just haven't been feeling great. Like last time, pregnancy is just kicking me in the butt. I'm still very nauseated, plus I've begun to have some pretty significant contractions which have led my doctor to restrict me to "limited activity." Thankfully my parents have been here for the past month, and will be here another few weeks to help run the house and take care of Kevin.

We have managed to have a little bit of fun in the past month, and here are some photos to prove it!

My brother and his family came to visit us (along with my parents) and we all went to Pennsylvania for a weekend to see our family there.
Here's my brother Ryan playing a Pennsylvania game kind of like horseshoes, called Quates, with my cousin's husband Louie. You can see my nephew Kyle and my cousin's son Lorenzo (who's a few days older than Kevin) too.
It was my Dad's birthday the next day so we had a cake for him
Kevin enjoying the cake

Me and my cousins Adriene and Heather (with Adriene's little girl Hayley). All 3 of us are pregnant! Heather in the red is having twin girls and Adriene is newly pregnant.
Here's the entire Snyder side of my family, minus one cousin who couldn't be there. Pretty cool to have everyone in one room. There's 3 of my dad's siblings along with all my cousins and their kids.The next day we went to the Crayola Factory (Crayola is based in Easton, PA where my parents are from). Nicole, Kyle and Kevin all had a blast. Here's a few photos:

And a cute one of Kevin and Grandpa once we got home.






No comments: